SLIDER

It's a girl!!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nothing is better than the friendships I create with my clients long after the wedding is over. Case in point, the Champagne family.
I was given the honor to photograph their engagement portraits and wedding back last December. They came to me from Seattle Washington for their wedding held at the Botanical Gardens.... it was amazing! I still speak of this couple today when I use them as the example of why I love this job so very much. Through out the entire shoot I would catch Veronica whispering into Larry's ear... "I love you so much". "Thank you for marrying me and for this beautiful family".
The respect they had for one another was inspiring. Then, they brought along their 3 beautiful daughters who also couldnt wait to become a family.
Recently I have heard from 2 clients who are now expanding their families... and both are having baby girls. I told Larry that he was destined to be surrounded by beautiful women! The baby is due this summer!
So congratulations to Larry and Veronica for the announcement of your new daughter! I can't wait to update that family portrait! (they are moving to San Antonio after the baby is born, how exciting!)


0105web


0036web