SLIDER

Studio almost finished!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Black and lime green with taupe... those are the colors of my fabulous new studio~
My ever so loving hubby worked his tail off the entire extended weekend just so I could have my studio ready for my first maternity session with Mrs. Sexton. I am so thrilled with how it looks so far... very modern and very hip!
I am proud to say that I watch way too much HGTV and ended up making my drapes and pillows to match, since I was not able to find ones that flowed with the theme. :)
Light kits with ceiling booms are on the way... I can't believe how beautiful it all looks!
Thank you my baby, you are so very good to me!
I love you so much!!!!!

The new studio...

web1

web3

And the new office...

web5

web4

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing!!! I can't wait!! We need to talk about when...I don't want to wait too long b/c Mom just did my hair. Call me sometime when you have minute. BTW, went to have my blood pressure checked today and it's down. I have to go twice a week now to check. I'm still taking it easy or trying to. Thanks again for being there for me. Talk to you soon,
Tracy