SLIDER

My brides are a riot!!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

So, yesterday I met with my bride Nina and her husband Brandon. They come to me by way of San Antonio and the military (we love military families!). She is too funny for words!!!
She shows up for their family portraits with her wedding veil and hot pink sunglasses on?!?!?!!!!
I about died it was so cute...
You see, it was her "test" day for her hair and she wanted to come out for pictures right after wards. I was not aware that her veil was coming along for the ride! :)
Although this couple has already tied the knot, they are going back now and having an "official" ceremony... white dress and all. I can completely understand, since that is the same thing my husband and I did. Get married, and a year later re-new our vows on a cruise so I could "wear the white dress" that I was so insistent upon. It was so fun! In the military, you learn to roll with the punches, that's for sure!
While most images that were captured were of the children, I did manage to get some cute ones of the couple as well.
Here is a sneak preview...

web4

web1

web2

web6

web9

web10

web3b


web11

web5


web7

web8