SLIDER

Weddings are in the air!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

You just know you are doing something right when, you do minimal advertising and you are booking weddings so fast that you can barely keep up! In this past week I have booked 4 weddings to span the next 5 months! That brings us to 14 for the year thus far! Two being destination weddings in Vegas and California. Not to mention countless portrait sessions and my charity work. I'm going to be a busy girl!!!
My, my how things can change in the blink of an eye!

My advertising consists of one actual paid site, and 2 visual sites that I don't have to pay for. With the t.v. coverage, magazine coverage, vendors at the bridal fair who utilized my images for their advertising, and good old word of mouth (which is the best anyway) it amazes me everyday how very blessed I am in so many ways!
So, thank you to my new brides and grooms, and of course Clayton and Addison... I think what the two of you are doing is spectacular and I am honored that you have chosen me as not only your photographer, but you new dinner friend! Can't wait to try that Black & White label vino!