SLIDER

Brianna... Class of 2009!!!

Saturday, December 20, 2008



Despite the horrid weather conditions, I will never cancel a shoot unless I just cant do anything at all about the weather... rain would be one of those issues. But today, the skies held yet again and at times the clouds actually parted long enough to give me a hint of light.
I met Brianna early so to assure sunny skies, she comes prepared with something fun and funky, something classy and grown up, and something that showed her school spirit... her mascot costume. It was fabulous!!!
We ran to 3 locations within an hour and a half... I can crank them out if need be! LOL! WE had a great time! She wanted
three separate styles for her senior look, hope we captured the real "you" Brianna! Your friends are going to be so jealous!





I love her red & black letter jacket and the football fields red end zone (is is end zone, or in zone? LOL) ... its all about location!