SLIDER

New Proof Books are Here~

Sunday, December 21, 2008



As DB Images increases its product line, I thought it only fitting to show a few off just a little.
I have listened to our clients when they asked for an easier way to view their images. The web is great, but tangible items that one can touch, feel, hold onto is the best thing. To see your images in print, just like they will look when you order your wedding album or coffee table book... that is what I was asked for the most this past wedding season. So, we accommodated our clients with proof books... beautifully spiral bound 8.5 x 12" in size. These books a huge and gorgeous! What a great presentation piece, I am thrilled to death to get them out to my clients!
Every wedding comes with one, get yours today!





New coffee table books as well...





And surely, new-linen textured business cards...