SLIDER

New Favorite thing...

Friday, December 19, 2008


Today I spent the better half in traffic school... it sucks! Yes, can you believe that I drove a bright red sports car for 3 years, not one ticket. I buy an SUV and I get one 2 weeks later! I guess I can't use the two "c's" to get out of tickets here like you can in Vegas... LOL! Don't ask!
So, now I have decided to
take a break, get some food and read a little of my favorite magazine: GRACE ORMONDE Wedding Style. One day I will be in this fabulous publication... gotta have goals!
The images are stunning, the ideas endless. So many beautiful things to look at... you have to love great inspiration.
Tomorrow I have Breanna... a high school senior with a great attitude and fun look! This should be a great shoot! Oh, Eric missed the engagement shoot in California yesterday, anyone seen Vegas lately, SNOW? I miss all the fun stuff!
I'm looking forward to the mail in the am, new business cards, new press books and a new coffee table book for my hubby for Christmas. Photographers just have th
e greatest jobs EVER!




2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good thing you made it through alive! Wish you were here.
Love you
me

Deborah Berard Photography said...

I wish I were there too baby! Take some great shots of the kids...
Miss you
Me~