SLIDER

Pics from Mexico...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


My husband is off to California for an engagement shoot with Micheal and Lara... who just so happen to be his brother and soon-to-be sister in law! Ok, so he is actually going out to see the kids, but will be making a special stop just to shoot a winter white engagement session. This will be interesting, since it will be Erics first solo shoot! He is going to do great!!! I will miss you baby~
So, all the proof books are finished and ordered, new print company is signed and pictures are posted for clients and guests, new order of business cards are in the mail and my new websites template just arrived! Lots of fun things in the works... stay tuned!
Next, Christmas cards mailed out... YES, I KNOW I AM SO LATE! Sorry folks! House cleaned, laundry finished, paperwork caught up on, a long soak in the hot tub!!! :) Lots to keep me busy while Eric is away. Have I told y
ou that the holidays suck when you are alone! Blah!
While going through the im
ages from our trip I found some others to share, enjoy!