SLIDER

Good Morning World~

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Only in Texas can you awake on a crisp winters morning and see a sunrise that will take your breath away. Ok, I am quite sure that other people see the same thing elsewhere, but I would like to think that God made it just for us here in Texas... because the people here are so fabulous!!!
The glow through the bedroom window woke me up earlier than usual, I was not at all upset. Surely not after I saw what was creating that orange color painting the walls of my room.
Of course I grabbed the camera and snapped away. Then I went and played with the colors just for fun! Beautiful!!!




2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I saw the sunrise this morning when I was sitting on the couch. It was beautiful!!!! Great pics!
Tracy

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Thanks Tracy! Was it not beautiful! I couldnt help myself... you know how I am with that camera! LOL!