SLIDER

Laura & Alex are engaged!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008


I was thrilled when I was contacted via Rosemary from Trinity Wedding Solutions with a bride who was interested in my images and wanted to know if I had her date available. One week later we were on board the bridal parade... today, I finally met my new bride Laura and her hubby to be Alex, since they come all the way to me from Indiana!
I cannot wait to cover their wedding to be held in May at the Bushnell House in San Antonio. It is going to be a beautiful ceremony on the rooftop terrace with an elegant reception under the stars and overlooking all of the city.
With her bridal portraits coming in May, this
afternoon we all met up at the Incarnate World for their engagement portraits. This place has sentimental meaning to this couple since they attended school here together. We walked the grounds as they showed me all over, searching for those sweet spots. We found plenty! After, we headed to the Tea Gardens. I have to start remembering how busy it is on the weekends there! And although this day started off overcast and windy, you would never guess that is was just two days after Christmas. Temps. in the high 70's and blue skies hit around 3pm... just in time for our shoot!
This May is packed with 3 weddings booked (including Laura & Alex) and 2 portrait sessions... fabulous!
As promised, here are a few of your images you two... ENJOY!!!











































3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Deborah, these pictures are fantastic! We can't wait to see the rest! You and Eric made this such an enjoyable experience for us. Can't wait until the next shoot!! :) Thanks again!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Its always great fun when I get to shoot such a happy couple! I can't wait as well, your bridal and wedding images will be amazing! The two of you are very easy on my lens~
Enjoyed it!!!!
Deb~

Unknown said...

Deborah,
What fabulous pictures of Laura and Alex!!! The pictures are awesome! They look soooooo happy! You have done a nice job! Thanks!
Rosemary