SLIDER

A bright, shiny Christmas...

Thursday, December 25, 2008



Christmas lights, champagne bubbles, childrens eyes on Christmas morning, the two wooden boxes Santa left me under the tree... "What are, things that are sparkling and bright?"
Yes, I must say that I have a weakness for a few things, Starbucks in the chilly am hours, a great pair of heels, sushi-sushi-sushi, and diamonds! You would think that by now I am about "b
linged" out (could there even be such a thing?) with all the baubles my hubby gives me, but Naaaaaaaaa!

I was a good girl the entire time he has been in California with the kids. I never snooped, peeked, did the un-wrap re-wrap. Not once, until this am. I just couldnt take it anymore... and besides, its officially Christmas now!
My husband is gone this holid
ay so I un-wrapped my gifts alone this am. No issues though, I have bright and shiny things now to keep my comfy until he arrives home tonight! :)

Are they not beautiful???!!! A
new cocktail ring and new band to go with my canary diamond. And of course I cant just snap any old image... !
I am (not) spoiled! Ok, maybe just a tad!!
! :)

Thank you baby... I love you so much! Hurry home to me~



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!