SLIDER

Trash the Dress~

Thursday, December 4, 2008


Last evenning ABC/KSAT 12 ran my story on Trash the Dress and it was great! All except that Brian forgot to mention that it was DB Images Photography who they did the story on... OOPS! They did get my name mentioned in there somewhere, and they cut all the great things I had to say... BTW/ Yes, I know I look like crap! But I just had 3 surgeries less than a month ago and I'm still not 100%, and I had the flu! What a mess I am! LOL!!!


To watch the video, just follow this link...


http://www.ksat.com/video/18200478/

***Just received an email from Mr. Brian Mylar himself***
It Reads:
Deborah,
I watched the story last night and thought the same thing. Your name and your company name was supposed to be on the screen. As were the names of the artist and the bride.
The only thing I can think is that the system that puts graphics
on the screen went down or had some sort of trouble last night.
I apologize. It was supposed to be there. I wrote it. I didn't
want to waste story time to name people in the script, that's
why I made sure their names were to be on the screen when
they were talking. However, all best intentions.... I'll see if I can
get changes made to the internet version. And certainly if anyone calls, I'll refer them to you. Thanks again.
Brian Mylar
KSAT 12 News