SLIDER

Hilary & William Are Married~

Saturday, December 6, 2008



Two weekends, two weddings, both FABULOUS!!! I am so blessed to have just the best brides ever, I tell ya! Today I met my bride Hillary, after 2 weeks of conversations via the internet and phone. Her wedding, a simple yet intimate affair with friends and family at the fountains of the McNay Museum. I have been there many times prior, but none until today were weddings. It could not have been a more beautiful day. The sun was bright with few clouds, a light breeze and perfect temperatures that made for a most comfortable afternoon.
As I imagined, Hilary looked beautiful
as she walked the garden path of the McNay to her groom waiting waterside. One of the most unique parts... their broadcast on live webcam to family overseas who could not attend in person. They were able to still experience the excitement thanks to technology. Oh, did I mention that William is an IT guy? LOL!!!
Thank you both for honoring
me by allowing my attendance as a welcomed guest, and your photographer.
_______________________________________

Ceremony Venue: McNay Museum, San Antonio, Texas
Reception Venue: A Friends Fabulous Home, Alamo Heights, Texas
__________________

I love the images... Enjoy!



Very Stylish guests...



This is the webcam that broadcasts the event... modern technology ROCKS!



Hilary waves "HI" to her family back home in Europe...



Even the guests were glowing with their own joys...



Here comes the bride...







William sees his bride for the first time....



Ring exchange by fountain side...





First kiss as husband and wife...









Beautiful green eyes!







One very, very beautiful baby!!!













Congratulations to the happy couple!!!