SLIDER

Meet the Wolicki's!!!

Monday, December 29, 2008



I have this thing lately with out of state brides it would seem, with this being my 4th in 3 months! The happy couple comes to me from Lawton, Oklahoma, how exciting!!!
I stand by what I preach... it's not the size of your celebration, the guest list count, the decor, or the venue that matters most. It is of no matter how grand or intimate the event. It is your wedding day, whether two hours long or the entire day... and that alone is reason to celebrate with fabulous images!
So it was off to the courthouse this afternoon f
or the union of the Wolicki family! We followed it up with pictures at the missions, which was a great learning experience for us for future bridal shoots. The grounds are beautiful, rich in history and emotion.
It was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with the two of you and your fabulous family!
Safe travels back to Oklahoma~